Monday, May 12, 2008

Wizetrade: Getting Ready for Success

The life of a stock trader can be very volatile. But if you trade wizely, (no pun intended) trading can be very exciting. I remember the first time I posted my first 10 trades. They were paper trades, which means; it was all virtual money.

After I posted my trades, I took a nap and when I woke up I was up 20% and made over $10,000 in mere hours. I thought I had just hit the jack pot! I was so excited and couldn't wait to begin trading real money. Wizetrade started looking more and more "real" to me. I started crunching numbers to look at my earning potential based on the amount of real money I had, and I was looking down the barrel of a really hefty retirement.

My pipe dreams of retiring on the beach in Hawaii started to look like real possibilities. After a couple of months, I paper traded some more to make sure that I knew what I was doing, and was going to be able to duplicate my success with real money.

After two months, the day came. I was ready to start trading real money with wizetrade. I wasn't nervous like I thought I would be because I had practiced, studied, and perfected the system. My first trade plummeted!

I paused everything and broke apart my error piece by piece to see what I did wrong. Thankfully, I realized I made a minor mistake in my wizetrade settings. I adjusted the settings appropriately and my trades started showing some positive runs.

I won't disclose how much money I made that day, (sorry, I like to keep that stuff private) but I will say this...I made enough to pay for the software several times over. At that point I was happy, not just because of the amount of money I made.

But I was happy because wizetrade really did work! And I was able to recoup my investment with the software. All in just one day. I'd like to remind you, that before using wizetrade, I never traded or knew how to trade a stock in my life. It was the training and support from wizetrade that got me through the breeze. I am eternally indebted to their support staff. They really helped me and got me going.

In closing, I'd like to address the title of this post more specifically. As people, we often find a negative in everything. When I saw the wizetrade infomercial, I was looking to find something negative. I wanted to be a skeptic. Because I had been burned by informercial products before. But something about wizetrade and myself was different.

I was really in desperate need for a change in my life, so I decided to take a serious and positive look into wizetrade. I did my research and obviously went through with the purchase.

I have to say... If I would have approached wizetrade with the usual negative, defeatist, skeptical mindset that I usually do with things of that nature, I would still be working my 9-9 job and hating every minute of my life. I love my new found freedom, and after gaining my new sense of positivity with wizetrade, I have transformed that to all other aspects of my life, and it is great.

I hope you take a look at yourself and figure out what you're lacking in life and how you can make it better. Getting ready for success rather it be stock trading or anything else in life requires positivity.

Permalink to this post: Wizetrade

No comments: